Delivery options: 1. FREE standard On orders over £500
Choosing the Perfect Bathroom Mirror:
Mirrors are a practical tool as they naturally reflect light which creates the illusion that a room is bigger than it is, therefore making them essential for small bathrooms. They now come in a variety of styles and have handy features to make them a focal point in their own right.
But which bathroom mirror is right for you?
The Wonders of Illuminated Mirrors:
Lighting can change the mood and tone of your bathroom, so a bathroom mirror with lights is an easy way of injecting a bit of style. With these particular mirrors the most important thing you will have to consider is the brightness that it will produce. We offer three different types of mirrors with lights, but what is the difference between them?
- Illuminated Bathroom Mirrors come with overhanging lights to create a spot-light style which will radiantly light up in front of you. Due to their design, these lights are often larger than the other lit mirrors and will provide a more visible surface area.
- Backlit Bathroom Mirrors have lights positioned behind the glass and illuminate the area through shapes within the mirror itself. With a choice of geometric shapes and designs, your chosen mirror will cast subtle lighting into your bathroom. With all the light fittings concealed, backlit mirrors are unobtrusive and will give you a relaxing atmosphere with minimal electrical effort.
- LED Bathroom Mirrors are the economical, environmentally friendly option as LEDs have a long lifespan and require very little watts to run. Many of these are also available with a sensor for a hands-free approach, and come with a timer which will switch it off after a period of inactivity.
Back To Basics with Non-Illuminated Mirrors:
If traditional mirrors, without any fuss, are more of your thing then we have three types of non-illuminated bathroom mirrors; but what’s the difference?
- Non-illuminated Mirrors are the basic mirror design, available in all shapes and sizes: ranging from round, rectangular and square. Due to their simple design, these mirrors offer a contemporary style which will not date. For added functionality, some come with integrated shelves to offer you an extra storage option.
- Vanity Mirrors are compact mirrors with magnifying sections, making them perfect for close-up tasks. For an added bonus, the majority of our vanity mirrors also have extendable options, allowing them to be easily manoeuvred around corners and awkward spaces.
- Heated Bathroom Mirrors are ideal for keeping your bathroom mirror steam free as their heating element helps to regulate the temperature.
Getting the Most from Your Mirror:
For the option of added luxury, our mirrors come with a variety of features: choose one with an integrated clock to ensure you never miss an important deadline; or one with a built-in shave socket for added functionality; or, for the ultimate in practicality, some come with demister pads to keep your mirror steam free.
- Choose a bathroom mirror which has a width as close to the size of your basin as possible to create a well-designed, symmetrical look.
- Placing a vanity mirror next to your main mirror will allow you to see how the back of your hair looks before stepping out of the house.
So whether you want a large, small, oval or square mirror, we are confident you will find your perfect bathroom mirror here.