With the hectic lifestyles we lead today, there’s no better feeling than freshening up with a shower, bar a long soak in the bath. Shower enclosures are becoming a must in most UK bathrooms and, wherever possible, are being fitted in the smallest of spaces – an ideal choice for those who have difficulty getting in and out of a bath; a shower caters for everyone’s needs.
If you simply can’t live without a bath, and space is a premium, then an over bath shower is the solution. Together with a glass bath screen to compliment, it’ll make your showering experience most pleasurable. Selecting the right shower, enclosure or bath screen need not be difficult because Splashdirect have made the process carefree with our useful and practical guides covering:
A guide to all your showering needs:
- Buying shower doors & enclosures.
- Choosing the right tray.
- Acrylic trays vs resin trays.
- Shower screens for your bathroom.
- Electric showers vs power showers.
- How many KWs do I need?
- Benefits of a thermostatic shower.
- Choosing a high power shower.
- Shower valves explained.
- Shower system compatibility.
- How to connect your shower.