Glass Shower Enclosures
Delivery options: 1. FREE standard On orders over £500
Shower Enclosures: No Longer a One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Want to make your shower a bathroom focal point?
Well, investing in a high quality shower cubicle is one of the most important parts of any bathroom renovation as they can completely transform its look.
But where should you begin?
Size Comes First:
Before doing anything, assess the size of your bathroom: Are you lucky enough to have a large bathroom, or are you needing to maximise the potential of a small bathroom?
For Large Bathrooms:
If you are lucky enough to have a bathroom with oodles of space, then we have hand-picked a few ones which will be perfect for you:
- Walk-in Shower Cubicles: These are the luxurious side of the enclosure world as they offer a separate drying area. As they have no door, they also provide easy access, making them an ideal choice for those with mobility problems.
- Similarly, Wet Room Cubicles have easy access and provide a large spacious area to allow you to shower in complete comfort.
For Smaller Bathrooms:
Increasingly houses are being built with smaller bathrooms, but that shouldn’t mean you have to compromise on comfort and luxury. So for those where size is an issue, we have a number of options to allow you to maximise the potential of your floor space:
- Quadrant Shower Enclosures & Offset Quad Enclosures reside elegantly in the corner of your bathroom and their curved screens ensure they won’t take up much floor space.
- With Sliding Shower Cubicles you won’t have to allow space for the doors to open, therefore providing you with more floor space to work with. While a variety of styles come with sliding door options, Bi-fold Shower Cubicles are best suited for smaller bathrooms as they are discrete and fold in on themselves.
If Style Is Your Main Concern:
If space isn’t an issue but style is, then you have a few options:
- For a modern style we would recommend Corner Shower Cubicles as they allow you to enter via the corner of the tray.
- To add a layer of grandeur and luxury we would recommend Pentangle Shower Cubicles. These stylish enclosures consist of 3 glass panels with a unique pentagonal shape. As they sit in the corner they are ideal for both small and large bathrooms.
- If traditional style is more up your alley, then you should invest in a Pivot Shower Cubicles. They have a hinged door and open outwards so you are going to need to make sure you have allowed space for the doors to open. But, by their very nature, they provide a wider opening and easier access to the shower.
Top Quality Enclosures:
All of our shower cubicles are fitted with toughened safety glass and the doors have been made from quality aluminium frames to ensure strength and rigidity. They all comply with strict EN standards and most come with a lifetime guarantee, so you can rest assured that whatever style you choose, they are of top quality.
Unsure if a shower enclosure will fit? Can’t decide which shower cubicle style will look best?
Contact our friendly team for technical and buying advice via email: email@example.com.