Delivery options: 1. FREE standard On orders over £500
Can you imagine living without a tap?
Taps were already used in ancient times by the Greeks and Romans. They were made from marble, gold or silver. But taps didn’t become widely used until the mid-20th century when indoor plumbing became widespread.
Now, it’s hard to imagine life without taps and without tap water.
How to select your bathroom tap
What tap style would you like?
From shiny to matt, from a graceful traditional style to a sleek modern look, taps come in a wide variety of designs.
Here’s an overview of the different tap types to consider:
- Have a look in mind? Check out our range of traditional or modern taps.
- Would you like to mount a tap onto your bathtub? Check out our range of bath taps. Alternatively, browse our range of freestanding taps to combine with your standalone bath.
- Thermostatic taps mix hot and cold water to a set temperature. They immediately react to changes in water pressure or temperature: economical, convenient and safe!
- Cloakroom taps are designed to fit into a small space and to be mounted onto a small basin. For standard-sized or larger basins, check out our basin taps.
- Having a bidet? Our bidet taps come in single and double-lever options.
- Don’t want to have a spout? Check out our range of freeflow bath fillers. Not all bath fillers come with valves as standard. Check the product descriptions for details.
Our favourite brands for bathroom taps
You’ll find that most of our taps are supplied by UK-based Crosswater. Their range covers all types of taps in modern and traditional styles.
Ideal Standard manufactures an extensive selection of good-value bath and basin-mounted taps. We’ve chosen the most popular models for our range.
Hudson Reed supplies a full range of taps. We especially like their minimalist designs.
Infinity provides good-value taps including thermostatic and freestanding taps.
UK-based brand Ultra provides a comprehensive range of taps. Have a look at their basin taps.
Need help choosing your bathroom tap?
Not sure whether the tap will fit your basin? Questions about cartridges or water pressure?
Contact our friendly team for technical or buying advice. Our email firstname.lastname@example.org.