The Funniest Toilet Jokes Ever Told
Published: 12 December 2013 | By Paul Durkin.
Tis the season to be jolly and with the Christmas cracker season rapidly approaching, I thought I'd share the funniest toilet jokes ever told - Don't worry, they're all clean.
Be warned, these are a tad cheesy - But there are some real gems in there.
1. Toilet paper: What a rip off.
2. Did you hear about the constipated accountant? He couldn't budget.
3. What do you get if you cross a bear with a toilet? Winnie the Pooh.
4. What did Mr. Spock find in the toilet? The Captain's log.
5. How many men does it take to put down a toilet seat? Who knows - It's never been done.
6. What do toilets and anniversaries have in common? Men ALWAYS miss them.
7. Did you hear the joke about the toilet? Never mind, it’s too dirty.
8. What did one toilet say to the other toilet? You look flushed.
9. Why was Tigger in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh.
Feel free to borrow some of these awesome jokes for your office Christmas party - I'm sure they'll go down a treat.
Merry Christmas from everyone at Splashdirect